We’re very glad you found us but we’re so sorry you’re hurting. We’re not counselors, experts, or people who have it all together. We’re simply parents like you, who have experienced pain on our parenting journey. Yet, we’ve found encouragement from God, other people and a variety of resources.
The pain we refer to is the hurt we feel when our teen or adult children make destructive choices and choose to behave in dangerous ways – alcohol, drugs, self-injury, suicide attempts, incarceration, promiscuity, pornography, gambling and more.
Deep hurt is also experienced when our child suffers from a mental health issue, has a same sex attraction or has been raped.
Parents on this journey:
Experience strong emotions
- Grief and Loss
- Worry and Anxiety
They may also struggle with
All these things can destroy
- Marriages and Family Relationships
- Employment and Finances
- Spiritual Well-Being
We offer encouragement and hope
- Blogs on relevant topics to hurting parents.
- Encouraging messages to your inbox. (Sign up on the top box in right-hand column)
- Support Group Curriculum for a facilitator including helpful tips and participant notes.
- Personal Meetings, Phone Calls and Skype appointments.
- Intercessory Prayer.
- Speaking and Seminars.
- Social Media: Facebook and Twitter
Thank you for visiting our website! Please continue to check us out and let us know what you think in the comment box.
Bring encouragement and hope to hurting parents with a Tax Deductible Gift. Give monthly, quarterly or one time.Give